East Lake Woodlands Country Club
Take a tour of the Club and see what you can enjoy.Set Up a Tour
Interested in becoming a Member?
Nominate our Employees
Nominate our Employee Partners who go "above and beyond" for STAR recognition.
Club dress guidelines
Dress throughout the Club is country club casual. The following are the specifics of the dress code:
- Denim of any color is not allowed in Windows on the Green. The restriction on denim applies to jeans, skirts, shirts and jackets. Denim is allowed in other areas of the clubhouse.
- Caps, hats and visors are not allowed in the Windows on the Green dining room. Ladies' fashion hats are the exception. Hats worn in other areas of the Club must face forward.
- Workout attire is not allowed at any time on the main floor of the clubhouse including the reception area, Members Lounge, Windows on the Green and our private dining rooms. Workout attire is acceptable in the Compass Grill.
- Golf-length shorts are acceptable throughout the clubhouse, with the exception of Windows on the Green.
- Men’s and women’s shirts should be tucked in. Shirts may be worn untucked only if they have a finished bottom trim and are designed to be worn outside the pant.
- Swimwear is not acceptable in the clubhouse. If men or women are changing in the clubhouse locker rooms, proper cover-ups must be worn over swimwear.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.