Gleneagles Country Club
GOLF-SUMMER CAMP INFORMATION[ X ]
Summer Camp Information
• Open to boys and girls of all playing abilities, ages 5 – 14 (Open to all Gleneagles Members).
• Each session will run from Tuesday through Thursday, from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. each day.
• Check-in will begin at 8:30 each morning in front of the TaylorMade Performance Lab.
• The goal of our summer camps is to provide quality golf instruction in a SAFE and FUN environment.
• The skills taught include full swing, putting, and chipping.
• SNAG, fun fitness, various golf skill games, rules/ etiquette, and playing on the course will be incorporated into each session.
• There will be multiple "Campers of the Day" and one "Camper of the Week" each session.
• Snacks and water will be provided daily.
• The student to instructor ratio is 6 to 1.
• $200 for their first session; any additional session(s) will be at the discounted rate of $170.
Session #7: July 30 – August 1
Session #8: August 6 – 8