Guest days are the first Thursday of the month (no guest day in October). Each Member (and spouse) may have up to three guests each. The fee is $35 per guest, includes all golf and F&B related fees with the exception of alcohol. Any guest is only allowed to play up to six times in a calendar year. During the months of March, April and May, it can include the Thursday grille night.
- All Members and all guests must register in the golf shop prior to playing the course.
- The sponsoring Member must accompany guests in order to receive Guest-of-Member rates.
- Starting times are assigned at the golf shop. Call for tee times.
- When practicing, please use the driving range and practice greens only.
- Under no circumstances are the regular tees, greens or fairways to be used for practice. Only driving range balls may be used on the driving range. Range balls are complimentary to all Members and their guests and are available daily at the bag drop.
- The Golf Course Superintendent as directed by the golf shop and/or Golf Professional determine the course conditions.
- The pace of play at The Golden Bear is 4 hours and 15 minutes. If a group falls one hole behind the group in front of it, the slow group must invite the group behind to play through. A group must step aside and let the group behind play through anytime a staff member or Marshal so requests.
- Golden Bear Marshals and Starters have complete authority to monitor pace of play as well as making sure Club rules are enforced.
- Members and guests are reminded not to leave golf bags or personal belongings unattended on Club property. The Club is not responsible for lost or stolen property.