Granite Bay: A Premier Sacramento Golf Course
Take a tour of the Club and see what you can enjoy.Set Up a Tour
Interested in becoming a Member? Click here to contact me and find out more.
Traditional architecture and classic course design
Granite Bay, a premier Northern California golf club, is located in the Sierra Foothills east of Roseville, near the western shore of Folsom Lake, among granite outcroppings, mature oaks and natural lakes. Opened in 1994, Granite Bay Golf Club is a comfortable, efficient private golf club with a simple, understated elegance and amenities clearly planned with the golfer in mind. Our community includes luxurious estates, heavily wooded areas and a friendly country lifestyle.
The Granite Bay Club golf course, a "modern classic" designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr. and Kyle Phillips, gained widespread recognition and numerous awards for its course design, greens and clubhouse. Granite Bay follows in the rich tradition of Pine Valley, Cypress Point, Riviera and San Francisco Golf Club – masterpieces designed by H.S. Colt, Alister Mackenzie, George Thomas and A.W. Tillinghast, whose courses are revered as the essence of classic design. Granite Bay's clubhouse, golf shop and conservatory reflect traditional architecture from the timeless style of Stanford White whose creations range from Shinnecock Hills to Madison Square Garden.
At Granite Bay Golf Club, you'll find:
- 18 holes of Robert Trent Jones Jr. and Kyle Phillips-designed golf
- Traditional-style clubhouse, complete with casual Member grille and pub dining areas, and private event spaces
- Golf practice facilities including a driving range and putting green
- A fully-stocked golf pro shop
- A fitness facility with lockers
- Personal training and yoga classes available
- A variety of social events, such special dinners, cooking classes and holiday-themed events