Hearthstone Country Club
Main Number: 281.463.2201
Set up a tour for a closer look at Club tennis.Set Up a Tour
Host a Tournament
Host an outing or a tournament. Find out more in the tournaments section.
Court usage policies
- Tennis programs and Member lessons have first priority on court choice when scheduled in advance.
- Leagues have priority for scheduled matches but must follow individual reservation policy for make-up matches.
- Individuals may reserve one court per day, per Member, by telephone or in person up to one week in advance, beginning at 9 am.
- Reservations are for two hours maximum, unless the court remains available.
- Players with reservations and walk-ons must register at the tennis shop before taking the court during shop hours.
- Walk-ons must relinquish court to players with reservations up to 15 minutes late of reservation time.
- Individuals may have a maximum of nine balls on court when next to another uncovered court.
- Juniors playing without an adult Member may use the courts on a walk-on basis only.
- Dress code: Proper tennis attire as determined by the director of tennis is required at all times. Absolutely no cutoff shorts for men or ladies, no sleeveless shirts for men. Regulation tennis shoes are required. No jogging shoes allowed.
Court fee and guest fee policies
- There is no Member court fee.
- Reserved courts that are not cancelled at least one-hour prior to play are subject to a late cancellation fee.
- Guest fee for guests registered in the tennis shop prior to play is $3 per guest.
- Guests who are not registered in the tennis shop prior to players taking the court are charged $5 per guest.
- Guests must be accompanied by at least one Member. No more than three guests per Member.
- The same guest can play no more than twice per calendar month, even with various Members.
- Juniors are not charged a guest fee unless playing with an adult.