Hollytree Country Club
Set up a tour for a closer look at Club golf.Set Up a Tour
The rules of the United States Golf Association govern all play with the addition of the following local rules:
- Out of bounds is defined by white stakes, paved streets and right of the lake on no. 5.
- Water hazards are identified by yellow stakes and defined by yellow lines. Rule 26-1
- Lateral water hazards are identified by red stakes and defined by red lines. Rule 26-1
- Ground under repair is defined by white lines. Active fire ant mounds, newly sodded areas, French drains, flower beds and staked trees are deemed to be ground under repair. Relief must be taken if a player’s stance or intended area of swing is interfered with by a flower bed or a staked tree. Rule 25-1
- Embedded ball rule is in effect through the green. A ball that is embedded in its own pitchmark in the ground (other than sand) may be lifted without penalty, cleaned and dropped as near as possible to where it lay, but not nearer the hole. The ball, when dropped, must first strike a part of the course through the green. Appendix I
- Drop circles have been provided on holes no. 4, no. 13 and for ladies’ no. 5.
- Please play without undue delay. Rule 6-7
Fairway and cart path distance markers are to the green’s center.
Sprinkler heads are measured to the green’s front, middle and back.