Houston City Club
Stay healthy and fit with state-of-the-art fitness facilities.Set Up a Tour
|Mon-Fri||5 am – 10 pm|
|Sat-Sun||7 am – 7 pm|
To ensure everyone’s safety and enjoyment, we ask Members to follow our Fitness Center guidelines:
- Anyone using the Fitness Center must sign in at the main reception desk.
- Members must register their guests at the front desk and must pay the appropriate guest fee.
- Use of the Fitness Center is permitted only during open hours as established by the Club.
- Use of the fitness room at the Club at any time is at the user's own risk.
- All Members are encouraged to undergo an orientation, also called a FitQuest, with the fitness staff prior to using any exercise equipment.
Proper workout attire must be worn, including closed-toe athletic shoes.
Not permitted: Flip-flops, skirts, jeans and clothing containing metal of any kind. No tops exposing the trunk of the body in any way are allowed (i.e. No bare midriffs).
- Food or drinks are not allowed in the Fitness Center, except for water in a closed container.
- Children under 12 years of age are not allowed in the fitness area. Children ages 13 and older may use the Fitness Center unaccompanied after completing the safety training course. Children ages 17 and older may use the Fitness Center without restrictions. To schedule a safety training course, please contact the Athletics Department.
- Fitness instruction, equipment orientation and personal training are to be conducted only by ClubCorp personal fitness trainers.
Fitness etiquette – be thoughtful of others
- Turn cell phone ringers off while in the Fitness Center. Silent usage (text, email, etc.) is permitted. Full cell phone use is welcome in the hallway.
- Please store your athletic bags and items in the locker rooms.
- Use a towel to wipe off all equipment after use. Place towels in the receptacles provided.
- Please do not drop weights on the athletic floor. Please ask the Athletic Staff if you need assistance to move heavy weights.
- Return all equipment to its proper place. Re-rack weights and dumbbells appropriately.
- Please allow others to "work in" between sets. Do not monopolize the equipment.
- Respect the 30-minute time limit on cardio equipment when other Members are waiting.
Thank you for your cooperation.