Hunter's Green Country Club
Summer Camp Information
Take a tour of the Club and see what you can enjoy.Set Up a Tour
Director of Youth Programs
2013 Summer Activities Camp Registration Form (PDF). All forms (4 forms) must be printed and filled out.
Come join Hunter’s Green Country Club for a summer filled with excitement. We offer a variety of amazing activities for camper’s ages 5 to 12 years old.
Camp Activities Include:
- KID’S CHOICE THEMED TRACKS: Cooking Class, Archery, Glee (NEW), Soccer, Origami, Flag Football, Triathlon (NEW), Cheerleading, Lacrosse (New), Crafts, Nature, Dance, Flag Rugby (NEW), Frisbee Golf, Hockey & much more.
- ADDITIONAL DAILY ACTIVITIES: Daily swimming, music, video games, group games, movies, arts n’ crafts & AWARDS and much more. Afternoon Snack included!
- WEEKLY FIELD TRIPS! (Additional fees will be applied and will be based on group rates. Exact locations, dates, guests & costs will be announced in May. Children must attend the field trips.)
Camp Hours, Discounts & Rates:
- Discount when registered for two (2) consecutive weeks $20 savings (one per child, per summer).
- Attend 9 weeks of camp and enjoy a complimentary 10th week.
- Enjoy a 10% discount for each additional child in the family during the same week. Weekly rates only!
One Time Registration Fee: A one-time only $45 registration fee is required for each child.*The first 60 Children who register receive a Hunter’s Green backpack and T-shirt.*Advance registration is required for all sessions.*Camp Registration Folder must be completed & submitted before your child’s spot is guaranteed.*Lunch is not included in the price, however, campers may purchase lunch provided by the club for $5 or bring a bagged lunch.
Regular Care Hours: 8:30am-4:30pmCost: Members $45/Daily or $175/WeeklyGuest $55/Daily or $205/WeeklyExtended Care Hours (Weekly Rates Only):7:00am-6:00pmCost: Members $210/Weekly Guest $260/Weekly*Summer Camp Begins Monday, June 10, 2013.*7-day written cancellation policy is in effect.*Payment is due on the Monday of each session.
Campers 12-15 years old who are ready to take on more responsibility, new challenges and develop leadership skills, can attend camp as a Counselor-in-Training at a discounted rate. Background requirements must be met and interviews will be held. *Does count towards volunteer hours needed. The first 20 Junior Counselors who register and have been accepted will receive a CIT T-shirt. Please ask for a position description for more information. 2013 Honorary CIT is Ethan Hernandez. Picked and voted on by Youth Staff (NEW). Must register for a minimum of 2 weeks. Discounts do not apply. Cost: Registration Fee $35.00Member $115/Weekly, Guest $135/Weekly
Meet & Greet
Meet the counselors, tour the facility, see how camp will run, pay your registration & receive your backpack & T-shirt!
Saturday, May 18th
Please stop by at any time!
For more information please call Sarah Hays, Director of Youth Programs 813-973-4220 or Sarah.Hays@ourclub.com.