Hunter's Green Country Club
Take a tour of the Club and see what you can enjoy.Set Up a Tour
Athletic Center Director
Come join Hunter’s Green Country Club for a summer filled with excitement. We offer a variety of amazing activities for camper’s ages 5 to 12 years old.
ACTIVITIES – 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Mini Golf
- Pool Fun
- Flag Football
- Weekly Field Trips
Members: $50/Daily or $200/Weekly
Non-Members: $60/Daily or $250/Weekly
C-I-T Member $125/Weekly
C-I-T Non-Member $145/Weekly
*SUMMER CAMP SPECIAL*
- Attend 9 weeks of camp and enjoy a complimentary 10th week!
- Enjoy a 10% discount for each additional child in the family during the same week.
Week 1: May 29-June 2
Week 2: June 5-9
Week 3: June 12-16
Week 4: June 19-23
Week 5: June 26-30
Week 6: July 3-7
Week 7: July 10-14
Week 8: July 17-21
Week 9: July 24-28
Week 10: July 31- August 4
Last Days: August 7-9
- A one time only $45 registration fee is required for each child and includes a Hunter's Green backpack, t-shirt and water bottle!
- A Summer Camp Registration Folder must be completed & submitted before your child's spot is guaranteed.
EXTENDED CARE HOURS
7 a.m. - 9 a.m / 5 p.m. - 6 p.m.
or 2 p.m. - 6 p.m. (after Tennis Camp)
Cost: $5 per hour
For more information please contact Matthew Hilts, Athletic Center Director at 813.973.4220.
A Summer Camp to Remember
Give your child a summer to remember by attending a PGA Junior Golf Camp at Hunter’s Green Country Club. Whether they want to pick up a new skill or compete in tournament play, PGA Junior Golf Camps will introduce and teach a game that they will enjoy for a lifetime. The PGA of America’s signature junior golf camps have been created to both introduce new players to the game and help experienced golfers get better.
- Learn from the best. Every Camp is taught by a certified PGA of America Professional who knows how to balance both fun and skill development. They understand the most effective ways to approach each lesson helping to ensure each student gets the most out of every training session.
- Camps that work for you. Our camps welcome boys and girls of all athletic abilities, golf experience, and competitive desire. Choose from half-day and full-day Camps featuring small group instruction, course play (limited to full day camps) and a 6:1 teacher to student ratio.
- Fun, safe and educational. Full of action, discipline, and integrity, each Camp has been designed to help your child grow both on and off the golf course. While PGA Junior Golf Camps help develop your child’s game, we believe our programs also help to build character.
- From tee to green. Campers learn every aspect of the game, including instruction on the full swing, short game, rules of the game and golf etiquette.
- A lifetime of learning. Our curriculum, developed in partnership with the PGA of America, encourages skill progression by supplementing instruction with games and on-course playing opportunities.
|Hunter's Green Country Club|
|Full Day Camp - $395||Half Day Camp - $225|
|Ages 9-16, 9am-4pm||Ages 7-13, 9am-noon|
|June 12-16*||June 12-16*|
|June 26-30||June 26-30|
|July 10-14||July 10-14|
|July 24-28||July 24-28|
*(Half Day Camp Only This Week)