Hunter's Green Country Club
Main Number: 813.474.7285
Set up a tour for a closer look at Club swimming.Set Up a Tour
813.474.9057 x: 237
Need a Pool Party?
Host your own pool party at our Club! Find out more
Please follow these guidelines when using the pool.
- Use of the pool facilities at the Club at any time is at the swimmer’s own risk.
- Swimming is allowed only during open hours of the pool.
- Children younger than 12 are allowed to use the facilities only if accompanied and supervised by an adult.
- Showers are required before entering the pool.
- Glass objects, drinking glasses and sharp objects are not allowed in the pool area.
- Running, ball playing, noisy or hazardous activity is not allowed in the pool area. Pushing, dunking, and dangerous games are not allowed.
- Radios may only be used at low volume or with earphones.
- Anyone using the pool furniture is required to cover the furniture with a towel when using suntan lotions.
- Anyone using the pool area is urged to keep the area clean by properly disposing of towels, cans, etc.
- Flotation devices are allowed for non-swimming children up to the age of 5. Any non-swimming children must be accompanied in the water by their parent or adult guardian. Pool toys such as balls, water guns, rings, air mattresses, etc., are allowed at the discretion of the lifeguard on duty, dependent on the number of people in the pool and the manner in which the toys are used. Tire inner tubes are not allowed.
- The throwing of balls, Frisbees, wet clothes, etc., is not allowed at any time in the pool area.
- All pool users need to obey lifeguards at all times. Lifeguards have the authority to enforce the pool rules and supervise the general conduct of pool users.