Hunter's Green Country Club
Set up a tour for a closer look at Club tennis.Set Up a Tour
The Sports Club Hours
|Mon - Fri||7 am - 7 pm|
|Sat & Sun||7 am - 7 pm|
Host a Tournament
Host an outing or tournament with us!
Find out more in the Tournaments Section.
As part of our expansive tennis program, we offer a variety of tennis and racquetball services. Check with the pro shop to find out more.
The Tennis and Athletic Center’s teaching professionals are available for private, semi-private and group lessons seven days a week. Each teaching professional was educated in private and group teaching and has several years of experience teaching all levels of children and adults.
Personal training with a qualified trainer is available. Please click here for more information .
Demo tennis rackets may be checked out at the front desk and racket stringing and regripping services are offered for a nominal fee.
Tennis Professionals & Certifications
- Allegra Campos, Tennis Director, U.S.P.T.A
- Vincent Bernabei, Head Teaching Professional Jr. Tennis Coordinator, U.S.P.T.R.
- Peter Caselton, Teaching Professional, U.S.P.T.R.
- Bill Zeedyk, Teaching Professional, U.S.P.T.R.
- Cinthia Mcgill, Teaching Professional
• Musical Live Ball Tennis: with Super Star Andrea Lord! This 1.5 hour cardio intensive clinic features a variety of drills and competitive games designed to improve overall tennis performance. This clinic is open to both members and non-members and is held on Wednesday nights from 6-7:30pm. Cost per person is $25.
• Monday Morning Clinic: with our Tennis Director Allegra Campos! 1 hour of instruction, drills, and doubles strategies, followed by ½ an hour open play. Open to the first 4 players signed up!
• Monday Night Co-Ed Beginners Clinic: under the watchful eye of our U.S.P.T.A. Staff Professional Peter Caselton! This clinic will teach you strokes, proper grips, and help you learn the Sport of a Lifetime! This clinic is held on Monday nights from 7-8pm and costs $18 per person.
• Wednesday Co-Ed Beginner’s Clinic: with our Tennis Director Allegra Campos! 60 minutes of Instruction, learning all of the strokes to play a lifetime of tennis! This clinic is held on Wednesdays from 9:30-10:30, and is open to both members and non-members.
• Thursday Co-Ed 3.0- 3.5 Clinic: with our Staff Professional Peter Caselton! 60 minutes of Instruction, learning all of the strokes to play a lifetime of tennis! This clinic is held on Thursdays from 7:00-8pm and is open to both members and non-members.
Ball Machine Information
- $25 for 1.5 hours of play, for one person ($5.00 for each additional player)
- 6 months (SINGLE): $120
- 6 months (FAMILY): $145
- Yearly (SINGLE): $200
- Yearly (FAMILY): 275