Hunter's Green Country Club
Hunter's Green Country Club is pleased to offer membership categories for any interest level. All membership categories include spouse and dependent children under 23 years of age that are full-time college students that have primary residence at the home of the Member.
Enjoy full privileges at four Clubs with one membership
Choose your Home Club and enjoy benefits at all four Cross Bay Clubs in the Tampa Bay Area – Tampa Palms, Hunter's Green, Eastlake Woodlands and Countryside.
Cross Bay benefits:
- Full golf privileges
- 25% discount on food and beverage purchases (not applicable to catering or private events)
- 10% discount on cart fees
- 24 guest passes per year, good at all Clubs
- Home Club Advantage – eight-day advanced tee times at Home Club, six days at the others
- Range Program honored at all clubs if you're on the program at your Home Club
- Opportunity to compete in men's and ladies' Club golf and tennis tournaments and events
- 50% off rooms at Tampa Palms for stays up to five days
- Enjoyment of the clubhouse facilities for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Use of the Club's private dining rooms for private parties and for business purposes
- Invitation to all Club social events
- Use of the tennis, aquatic, fitness and spa facilities
- Tampa Bay Society privileges
- Access to a network of more than 200 private clubs and resorts
- Opportunity to compete in National ClubCorp golf and tennis tournaments
- Discounts and privileges with renowned hotels, restaurants and entertainment venues
- A subscription to Private Clubs magazine
We also offer a Cross Bay Club Young Executive membership.
- For Members age 18 to 42, Cross Bay Club Young Executive membership provides full benefits at a significantly reduced rate.
Questions? Check with your membership office or click here to contact us and find out more.