Indian Wells Country Club
The Classic Course
Interested in becoming a Member?
Click here to contact me and find out more.
Pro Shop Hours
November - May
|Daily||7am - 12pm|
Aerial View of Hole 18
Host a Tournament
Host an outing or a tournament! Find out more in the tournaments section.
The Classic Course is the original course built in 1956 by founders Desi Arnaz, Paul Prom, Eddie Susalla, Linn Johnson, Earl Murphy, Milt Hicks, Bill Worthing and John Curci. In fact, founder Eddie Susalla actually designed the 6,478-yard, par 72, 18-hole course that boasts a 127 slope rating.
- Architect: Eddie Susalla
- Yardage: 6,478 yards
- Par: Men's 72, Women's 73
- Easiest hole: No. 7, Par 4, 338 yards
- Toughest hole: No. 10, Par 4, 446 yards
- Most scenic hole: No. 18, Par 5, 501 yards
- Speed of play: Four hours or fewer
- Speed of greens: Average 9 – 10 on the stimp meter
- Shots you need: Accurate short irons (do not be above the hole)
- Shots you do not need: Long drives, stress accuracy over length