Indian Wells Country Club
The Cove Course
Interested in becoming a Member?
Click here to contact me and find out more.
June - Nov Golf Pro Shop Hours
|Daily||6 am - 12 pm|
Aerial View of Hole 18
Host a Tournament
Host an outing or a tournament! Find out more in the tournaments section.
Stretching 6,558 yards with a slope of 121, the par 72, 18-hole Cove Course was designed by Indian Wells Country Club founder, Eddie Sussalla, and Ted Robinson Sr. The Cove Course was built several years after the Classic Course, but provides golfers with challenging shots and unique holes.
- Architect: Eddie Susalla and Ted Robinson Sr.
- Yardage: 6,588 yards
- Par: 72
- Easiest hole: No. 7, Par 4, 344 yards
- Toughest hole: No. 16, Par 4, 415 yards
- Most scenic hole: No. 13, Par 4, 391 yards
- Speed of play: Four hours or fewer
- Speed of greens: Average 9 – 10 on the stimp meter
- Shots you need: Accurate drives on the back nine
- Shots you do not need: Accurate drives on the front nine