GOLF TOURNAMENT 101 SEMINAR
You're invited to our Golf Tournament 101 Seminar
- Where: Indian Wells Country Club
- Date: Friday, May 3, 2013
- 8:30 a.m. – Registration & breakfast
- 9 a.m. – Golf 101 Seminar
- 11:30 a.m. - Lunch, followed by golf
Fundraising andCorporate Event Planners
Indian Wells Country Club, Mission Hills Country Club and Desert Falls Country Club would
like to invite you to attend "GOLF TOURNAMENTS 101" a FREE and EXCITING seminar
that will be hosted by Indian Wells Country Club.
Please be our guest for this educational seminar, as we walk you through the steps involved
in planning a successful tournament. Both fundraising and networking events will be addresses.
A FREE round of GOLF will be available after the seminar.
This is what you can expect to learn:
- Pre-event planningsteps
- How to"recruit" golfers and fill the field
- How to make the best impression at corporate events
- Ways to make your event as profitable as possible
- How to immediately make money for your organization
- Sponsorship procurement
- How to use volunteer committees
- Food and beverage coordination
- Budget and timelines
Admission is free but all guests must RSVP. Space is limited.
Register now or call 760.834.6060.
Some restrictions apply. Contact Club for details