Dress Guidelines for the Club
All Knollwood Golf Members, their families and guests, as well as outing participants must be properly attired while on the golf course, putting greens and driving range.
- Shirts, shoes, and socks are mandatory.
- Tennis and golf shoes are the only approved footwear.
- Soft spikes or spikeless shoes are the only type of golf shoes allowed.
- Men’s shirts must have a collar.
- Mock turtlenecks are accepted.
- Women may not wear halter, strapless or tank tops.
- Shorts are allowed, but cutoff, gym and short shorts (above mid thigh) are not allowed.
- Swim and/or tennis wear is not allowed.
- Jeans of any color are not allowed.
- Workout attire and bathing suits are not appropriate attire for the dining room.
The discretion of the Golf Pro will prevail.