Skip to main content
Golf Course Policies and Procedures
- The Golf Course Superintendent and Golf Professional determine when the course is open or closed for carts and play.
- Use of the course is meant for golf only. Activities such as running, jogging, walking as part of a workout, dog walking, bike riding, cross country skiing, sledding, skateboarding, and sports such as soccer, football, and baseball are not allowed.
- Players must get special permission from the Golf Professional to play in groups larger than foursomes.
- Starting times are adjusted from spring to fall, according to the weather conditions. Please check with the Pro Shop.
- Players who stop after the ninth hole for more than 5 minutes may have to relinquish their position on the tenth tee until a proper interval occurs to allow the group to continue play.
- Foursomes have priority status on the courses.
- Slower golfers must allow faster groups to play through. Players are expected to complete 18 holes within 4 hours and 15 minutes.
- Rude, intentionally aggressive and unsafe behavior is not tolerated. Inappropriate behavior should be reported to the Golf Professional or Management at the time of the infraction.