La Cima Club
Take a tour of the Club and see what you can enjoy.Set Up a Tour
Interested in becoming a Member?
La Cima Club Activites
La Cima Club's calendar includes a wide range of social and networking mixers, epicurean events, community outreach events, speaker series, golf outings, and so much more to enrich the lives of every Member.
Social and Business Networking
Build your networking and add social connections at our special North Texas Member events.
Our esteemed Membership includes a diverse range of local professionals, civic and community leaders, as well as other influential people that will greatly enhance your social circle. Unique programming at the Club is specially designed to enrich your life with cultural, educational and business-oriented events to compliment your individual passions and interests.
Watch the Club calendar for many special holiday traditions and other seasonal special events in North Texas. We' re also ready to help you host the perfect party with full professional catering services and an outstanding team to help you through the entire process. Simply ask our Private Events team for any occasion!
La Cima Golf Association
Our La Cima Golf Association outings are open to any skill level, males and females.
- We will be hosting two (2) official outings per month at participating Golf Country Clubs around the DFW metroplex.
- There will be a Tuesday afternoon 9-hole game and a Sunday early afternoon 18-hole game each month. Attendees will only be charged the applicable cart fee per person (ranging from $19 to $25 depending on the Club). Upon check in, your fee will be charged to your Membership account, so have your membership card and/or your member # handy.
- Members must be in good financial standing with the Club (La Cima Club)
- Members are not required to have a Handicap Index.
- We (La Cima Club) will be offered up to 4 tee times to fill with our Members.
- You must RSVP in advance – to Bob McKinney at email@example.com. Walk-ups are discouraged.
- We (La Cima Club) will need to confirm tee times 3 days prior to the play date. Any unused tee times will be released at that time back to the host Club.
- No Shows will be charged the applicable cart fee.
- Players may arrive early to check-in and utilize the Club’s practice facilities to warm up prior to the tee times.
- At the end of play, players are encouraged to gather in the host Club’s 19th Hole or Tavern for beverages and apps (not required) to show appreciation to the host Club for offering this value-added opportunity to us.
We have designed this program to promote fun, and the great game of golf. We will be planning additional “pop-up” events to include instructional clinics and skills competitions (Similar in style/format to the “Big Break” show on the Golf Channel), and announced throughout the year.