Laurel Springs Golf Club
Main Number: 770.884.0065
Set up a tour for a closer look at Club golf.Set Up a Tour
Interested in becoming a Member?
Golf Pro Shop
|Tue – Sun||7 am – 6:30 pm|
Host a Tournament
Host an outing or a tournament! Find out more in the tournaments section.
General Golf Rules
- The Rules of Golf as adopted by the USGA, together with the Rules of Etiquette as adopted by the USGA, are the rules of the Club, except when in conflict with local rules or with any of the rules herein.
- Cutting-in is not allowed at any time. All players must check in with the starter. Under no circumstances are players allowed to start play from residences.
- Practice is not allowed on the golf course. The practice facilities should be used for all practice.
- All players who stop after playing nine holes for any reason must occupy the next tee before the following players arrive at the tee or they shall lose their position on the golf course and must get permission from the starter to resume play.
- All tournament play must be approved in advance by the golf professional.
- Enter and leave bunkers at the nearest level point to the green and smooth sand over with a rake when you leave.
- Repair all ball marks on the green.
- Repair all divots.
- Searching for balls other than those played by members of the group is not allowed on the course at any time.
- Speed of play: It is the goal of all players to complete their round in less than four. This is more than enough time as long as all players are aware of the rights of others to play without delay. It is the responsibility of each group to be observant of its position on the course and keep pace. It is the responsibility of all groups to tell the golf staff about groups not observing pace of play policies. Players unable to keep proper pace may be asked to leave the course.
- If a player is repeatedly warned for slow play, the Club may take such action as it deems appropriate, including without limitation, restricting the person's use of the golf course during certain times of the day and loss of privileges.
- Each player must have his or her own set of golf clubs. Rental clubs are available in the golf shop.