"Establishing Roots" at Lost Creek Country Club
Member Sponsor Tree Membership Program
As a Member of a club, there is nothing more that could exemplify the sense of belonging than establishing roots. What better way to do that, than to PLANT A TREE! Lost Creek Country Club is excited to announce the Establishing Roots Membership program, for every two (2) new golf Members sponsored, the club will plant a 5"-6" diameter tree on the golf course in the Sponsor's name. An "Establishing Roots" plaque will be placed in the club in honor of the Member Sponsors.
We hope you will consider someone to invite to membership, and take advantage of this special opportunity to have your legacy live on in the club!
Please contact Pam in Membership with your referrals!
Also, the Junior Executive Golf Membership category is a big hit, and we are excited about growing this important category of Membership! This is an amazing membership offer for a private country club golf membership, details below. We also have great offers on all Golf, Tennis and Social Memberships, call Pam
Junior Executive Golf Membership
Terms & Details:
· Available for those UNDER the age of 35, If married, both must be under 35 to qualify
· $1000 initiation fee due at time of joining, balance of then current initiation fee due in month of 35th birthday (*no obligation to continue membership after 35th birthday) as a reference…current full golf initiation is $3500
· $250 golf dues; or $300 golf dues with ONE membership (athletics is available for $60 additional dues per month as it is with full golf category) as a reference…full golf dues are $385; golf ONE is $438
· One year membership obligation required
· Dues will be raised to full golf membership dues the month of 35th birthday
· Privileges for Jr. Executive Golf membership are the same as full golf membership
· Lost Creek Country Club will only offer 50 Jr. Executive Golf Memberships, after the 50th position is filled, there will be a wait list. We currently have 29 Jr. Executive Golf Members!!
· If Jr. Exec Golf Member wishes to take advantage of the current initiation fee being offered at time of joining or anytime before their 35th birthday, they have the option to still only pay the $1000 down, and defer the initiation balance into 3 annual installments. This could be to their advantage in the event of initiation fee increases, as the club’s initiation is currently reduced only $3500.
$55 Anniversary Celebration Membership Offer
Invite your Family Members to join the club for only $55 application fee & $55 for a social/swim membership! Or, they may choose golf, tennis, or social athletic membership with commensurate dues, but still only pay the $55 application fee!
This is the perfect time of year for this great membership opportunity!
During 2012, ClubCorp is celebrating our 55th Anniversary! To celebrate this occasion, and to allow you to share the private club lifestyle with your extended family, we are offering The 55 Celebration Membership which will allow you to invite brothers and sisters, parents and grandparents, and children and grandchildren to membership in any of the owned ClubCorp private clubs across the nation. Your personal invitation will allow them to experience their Club of choice in our invitation-only 55 Celebration membership.
ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL JULY 16th!
· $55 Application Fee / $55 Monthly dues for Social & Pool Privileges. Golf, Tennis and Athletic memberships available with commensurate dues
· Available at virtually the entire ClubCorp owned properties in the portfolio
· Ability to add ONE or Signature Gold Network benefit with commensurate dues
· Ability to select other available categories with no additional application fee. Full monthly dues of category selected would apply.
· 100% of the dues paid during the Celebration timeframe in sport, tennis and golf categories would apply towards ID/IF at the end of the Celebration Membership. Redemption Certificate value can be applied at any participating ClubCorp owned property, on a space available basis.
· The 55 Celebration Membership term is valid through April 31, 2013. At that time, the dues will be adjusted to the current dues level for the applicable permanent category for continuation of membership. For sport, tennis andgolf memberships, the appropriate ID/IF will be reviewed and may be subject to payment for continuation of the membership.