Marsh Creek Country Club
PGA Junior Golf Camps
Take a tour of the Club and see what you can enjoy.Set Up a Tour
Men's Golf Association
Make it a Summer to Remember
at PGA Junior Golf Camp
Give your children a summer to remember by enrolling them in PGA Junior Golf Camp. Whether they want to pick up a new skill or compete in tournament play, PGA Junior Golf Camps will introduce and teach a game that they will enjoy for a lifetime. The PGA of America's signature junior golf camps have been created to introduce new players to the game and help experienced players improve.
- Learn from some of the best. Every Camp is taught by a certified PGA of America Professional who knows how to balance fun and skill development. They understand the most effective ways to approach each lesson helping to ensure each student gets the most out of every training session.
- Camps that work for you. Our camps welcome boys and girls of all athletic abilities, golf experience and competitive desire. Choose from half-day and full-day Camps featuring small group instruction, course play (full day only) and a 6:1 teacher to student ratio.
- Fun and educational. Full of action, discipline and integrity, each Camp has been designed to help your child grow on and off the golf course. While PGA Junior Golf Camps help develop your child's game, we believe our programs also help build character.
- From tee to green. Campers learn every aspect of the game, including instruction on the full swing, short game, rules of the game and golf etiquette.
- A lifetime of learning. Our curriculum, developed in partnership with the PGA of America, encourages skill progression by supplementing instruction with games and on-course playing opportunities.
July 11 - 14*
July 18 - 21
Aug 1 - 4
Half-Day Camp | $250
Tuesday - Friday | 9 AM - 12 PM Daily
Coed | Ages 6-13
All abilities welcome
Comprehensive small group instruction
Full-Day Camp* | $450
Tuesday - Friday | 9 AM - 4 PM Daily
Coed | Ages 9-16
All abilities welcome
Small group morning instruction followed by daily course play
Lunch provided each day
*Please Note: Full Day Camp is only offered this week.