Take a tour of the Club and see what you can enjoy.Set Up a Tour
Interested in becoming a Member? Click here to contact us and find out more.
We hope that the following guidelines will assist you in making your time spent at the Club comfortable and pleasurable.
- While traditional business attire is always appropriate, business casual is also welcome at the club.
- Denim or “nice” jeans are permitted in the Lounge and The Grill area. Denim may not be faded or torn. The Member host of a private event determines the appropriate attire for the event within the Club’s guidelines.
- A collared or banded-neck Dress Shirt or Sweater must be worn with denim. No T-Shirts, Tank Tops, Tank-style Undershirts or Halter-Tops are allowed, regardless of logo or imprint.
- Jackets are mandatory for men in the formal dining areas of the Club during the evening and are preferred at lunch. Ladies are asked to use discretion in formal dining areas.
- Tennis Shoes, Sneakers (unless worn for medical reasons), Flip-Flops and other casual shoes are not permitted.
- Shorts, Sweat Suits, Jogging/Tennis and other athletic attire are never permitted.
- Members and guests will be turned away if dressed inappropriately.
The intent of the dress code is to maintain an environment that is comfortable to all Members and conducive to a Private Business Club. As always, it is the responsibility of each Member to ensure that invited guests are made aware of our dress code.