Mission Hills Country Club
Director of Membership & Marketing
Interested in becoming a Member?
Golf Pro Shop
760.324.9400 x: 3032
|Daily||6 am – 5 pm|
Host a Tournament
Host an outing or a tournament! Find out more in the tournaments section.
General golf etiquette
- All players must register at the golf shop before beginning play. Guests are required to sign in the guest book or complete a guest card on the first tee.
- United States Golf Association rules govern all play, except when modified by local rules.
- Practice is not allowed on the golf course. The practice range and the practice putting greens should be used for all practice.
- If a group fails to keep its place on the course and loses more than one clear hole on the group ahead, the marshals ask the group to please get back into position. If the group is not able to keep pace, the marshal asks them to pick up and move into position or allow the faster groups to play through. The course marshals have full authority on the golf course to enforce all rules and speed of play.
- Players who stop after any hole for any reason may not delay the following foursome and are expected to give way in order to maintain continuity of play.
- All tournament play must be approved in advance by either the director of golf or the head golf professional.
- Each player must have his or her own set of clubs.
- Appropriate golf attire is required for all players.
- “Course Closed” and “hole closed” signs, and directional signs on the course should be followed without exception.