CHILI COOK OFF ENTRY FORM
Name / Member No.
Name of Chili:
Category: Hot | Sweet | Non-Traditional
Prizes will be awarded for Grand Champion,
Best Of Category and Best Booth Decoration.
1. Return this completed entry form to the Club’s front desk, or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call (858) 759-5444 for any questions.
2. Traditional chili is defined as any kind of meat or combination of meats,
cooked with chili peppers, various spices and other ingredients. Any variety of chili is allowed to be submitted, as long as it is in compliance with one of the above listed categories. Vegetarian Chili is allowed.
3. All chili should be prepared from scratch at home.
4. Please bring a crockpot to keep your chili in and warm throughout the event. Electricity and limited pot warmers will be available by request. You will have your own table which you are encouraged to decorate.
5. You must have your table set up by 4:30pm and be present at your table until the judges have announced the winners of the competition.
6. Condiments such as onions, cheese, sour cream and corn bread will be provided for all attendees to add to their samples. However feel free to bring any additional condiments necessary for your chili submission.
7. You must submit your chili recipe with this entry form including a short “trash talking” statement about why your chili is the best! Please be sure to list all ingredients used for any potential food allergies.