Sat, Apr 27 2 Events

Ladies Member Member

[ X ]
Date: Sat, Apr 27, 2013
Time: All Day
Add to your Calendar: Download Now

COST: $75 per player -Includes:
Saturday, April 27th-
-Tournament Gift
-Continental Breakfast
-Light Snack

Sunday April 28th
-Continental Breakfast
-Light Snack
-Lunch Buffet
-Prizes and Awards

FORMAT
Saturday:
Front 9: Two-person Scramble:

Both Partners tee of on each hole. The preferred shot is selected and both players play from that position. This process is continued until the ball is holed for the team score.

Handicaps will be determined by using 35% of Player A's handicap (lower handicap)and 15% Player B's handicap for a total team handicap of 50%.

Back 9: Two-Person Best-Ball:

Both players will play their own ball.

Handicaps will be determined by using 80% of each individual handicap.

The better NET score of the two will be taken for the team score on each hole.

Sunday:
Front 9: Modified Alternate Shot:

Both Partners will tee off on each hole. The preferred shot is selected and whoever DID NOT hit the shot selected will play from that position. Partners will then alternate shots until the ball is holed for the team score.

Handicaps will be determined by using 50% of Player A's handicap and 30% of Player B's handicap of total team handicap of 80%

Back 9: Two-Person Shamble

Both Partners will tee off on each hole. The preferred shot is selected and both players play a ball from that position. Both players will play their own ball until it is holed. The better NET score will be taken for the team score.

Handicaps will be determined by using 80% of Player A's individual handicap and 70% of Player B's individual handicap.

TIMES-
The Continental breakfast will be served from 8:30-9:30am both days
Tee times will begin at 10am both days. The Pro-Shop will make pairings for Saturday and Saturday's score will determine the Sunday pairings.

Light Snacks will be available at the turn on both days.

The Lunch Buffet will accompany the Awards presentation directly following play on Sunday.