Nicklaus Golf Club at LionsGate
Set up a tour for a closer look at Club golf.Set Up a Tour
913.402.1000 x: 222
Interested in becoming a Member?
Golf Pro Shop
|Tue-Sun||8 am – 5 pm|
Host a Tournament
Host an outing or a tournament! Find out more in the tournaments section.
All Members must register themselves and their guests in the golf shop prior to the start of play. The sponsoring Member is responsible for telling their guests about the Club’s rules and regulations. The sponsoring Member is also responsible for any unpaid charges or damages incurred while at the Club.
All golfers must start on No. 1 tee unless authorized by the golf staff to start elsewhere.
Use of the golf course as a practice range by hitting balls off the fairway and into greens is strictly prohibited. The Club has an exceptional practice range for the convenience of the membership. Please help keep the golf course beautiful.
All Members are required to reserve a starting time. Starting times may be reserved by contacting the golf shop. Members who show up to play without reserving a starting time have to wait until a starting time is available. Starting times may be made one week in advance. Starting times that are needed more than one week in advance, due to special circumstances, must be requested in writing and submitted to the director of golf. Members who have a starting time reserved and do not show or neglect to cancel the starting time will be charged the appropriate cart fees.
Driving range policies
The golf course dress code also applies to the practice tee. An adult must accompany children younger than 10 on the practice tee. The practice tee opens half an hour before the first tee time, and closes one hour before sunset.
Golf cart rules
The renter assigned to the use of a golf car is liable for all damages other than normal wear and tear. At no time should there be more than two riders in a golf car. Under certain circumstances, the golf staff is authorized to assign three bags to a car. Children younger than 16 are not permitted to operate a golf car. Golf cars may not be used beyond the number of holes for which it was rented without first paying for the additional charge. Golf cars must be returned promptly after the completion of the round.
The brake must always be set before leaving the golf car. Turn the key to the off position when parking golf car in the clubhouse area. There is a maximum of two golf cars per foursome. Cart traffic rules for each day are listed on the front of each cart.
A Nicklaus Golf Club Member must sponsor all guests, unless the director of golf arranges special guest privileges. All guests must be registered in the golf shop prior to playing. If a Member is playing with guests, it is the Member’s responsibility to register guests. The sponsoring Member is responsible for telling guests the Club rules and regulations. The sponsoring Member is also responsible for any unpaid charges or damages incurred by guests.
- Always start on No. 1 tee unless otherwise authorized by the golf staff.
- Always play the holes in the proper order, do not skip around.
- When playing 18 holes, golfers must not stop at the turn for more than five minutes between nines.
- Fivesomes are not allowed.
- Obey the golf course Rangers’ instructions.
- Please comply with the expected pace of play, approximately two hours per nine holes.
- Play ready golf; be prepared to hit when it is your turn.
- Allow faster golfers to play through.
- Replace divots, repair ball marks and rake sand bunkers.
- Do not practice on the course by replaying additional shots.
- Native areas are to be played as a lateral hazard.
- Observe and obey all golf cart rules.
- Record scores on the next tee.
- Be courteous to other golfers.