In 1959, a tradition of excellence began with the development of Northwood Country Club, the first private club in Gwinnett County. Today, the tradition continues, providing warm and memorable experiences for its Members and their invited guests.
Our 18-hole course was designed by Willard Byrd and extends across 6,800 yards of rolling hills. An unusually peaceful practice spot features chipping and bunker shots. We also have a putting green and a two-tiered driving range that make for an inspiring mix of golf, nature and wildlife.
Our 15,000-square-foot full-service clubhouse includes private dining and meeting areas. Outside, the patio has a panoramic view overlooking hole No. 9 and our practice facilities. The fully stocked Pro Shop is available for last-minute needs or gifts. We also have men's and women's locker rooms available before and after each round.