Oak Pointe Country Club
Take a tour of the Club and see what you can enjoy.Set Up a Tour
810.229.4554 x: 256
Dress guidelines for the Club
Please follow our dress code. Members are expected to exercise discretion and good taste in their dress at all times and are responsible for their guests’ attire.
- Denim in good condition and properly fitting is allowed in the Clubhouse lobby, golf shop, locker rooms and the Pub Restauarant. NO denim of any kind is allowed in the Lakeview (Main) Dining Room.
- Hats may be worn facing forward in the Pub or locker rooms.
- Workout attire is not allowed at any time in the dining room, but may be worn in the Pub until 11 am.
- Shorts may not be more than four inches above the knee.
- Swimwear is not allowed in the clubhouse. If men or women are changing in the clubhouse locker rooms, proper cover-ups must be worn over swimwear. Members are asked to exit the locker rooms from the side door. Shoes must be worn at all times.
Members and guests need to adhere to the Club dress code. Jeans, T-shirts, cutoffs, tank tops and bathing attire are not allowed on the golf course, driving range or putting green at any time. Shirts must have a collar (unless it is a fashion golf shirt that is carried in the pro shop) and must be tucked in. Hats must be worn facing forward, and only proper golf pants or shorts are allowed. Soft spikes are mandatory.