Oakmont Country Club
Set up a tour for a closer look at Club tennis.Set Up a Tour
Director of Tennis
Host a Tournament
Host an outing or a tournament! Find out more in the Tournaments section.
A Premier Denton Tennis Facility
Complementing the highly rated golf course, the Club offers four lighted tennis courts, available for play year-round, and group and private lessons heighten any player’s level.
Tennis is the greatest game in the world and one of the most fun work-outs you can get. Still not convinced? Come try one of fun play options including…
- Adult and Junior monthly mixer
- Parents night out monthly junior mixers
- Yearly Kids Day of Play Festival
- Oakmont Wimbledon (wooden racquet and all white event)
- US Open viewing party
- And much, much, more!
Our ladies program is thriving and unified. Nothing feels better than knowing you belong and our ladies are incredibly welcoming!
- That shot was O.U.T.!
- Enroll your kids in the Oakmont Ultimate Tennis program.
- Our philosophy is that at a young age there is no way of telling who is going to become great. As such, we treat all of our students like future pros!
Junior Team Tennis (Sunday)
- Beginner Boys and Girls
- Intermediate Boys and Girls 14 and under
- Intermediate Boys and Girls 18 and under
Don't see a time or day that works for your schedule? Do not worry, if your child has friends that would like to play you can organize your own drill day and time. If you have 4 kids interested in a group we will add it to the calender, just ask!
Better Your Game
Are you looking to get into shape, improve your game, make sure you start off on the right foot, trying out new equipment or want the pro treatment? Here at Oakmont we have it all!
- Cardio Tennis
- Metro Team Drill
- TCD Team Drill
- Int/Adv Drill
- Singles/doubles strategy
- Sport Psychology Class
- “3 and me’s”
- Video Analysis
- Adult and junior racquets
- Replacement and over grips
- String and re-stringing services
- Ball-machine rental
- Racquet demo service