Oakmont Country Club
Interested in becoming a Member?
30th Anniversary preferred offers available for all Membership categories through June 30, 2016!
Contact the Club today!
As a Member of Oakmont Country Club, you enjoy access to ClubCorp's industry-leading network of more than 300 private clubs and resorts and more than 1000 renowned hotels, restaurants and entertainment venues. Oakmont Country Club is open to anyone who is invited and sponsored by an established Member. For people who are new to the area, a membership committee member may sponsor a candidate who does not know anyone in the Club. The membership office is here to help you through the enrollment process.
Oakmont Country Club is proud to offer membership categories for any interest level. All membership categories include spouse and dependent children less than 23 years of age who are full-time college students and have primary residence at the home of the Member. Find a category for you and enjoy Oakmont Country Club.
- Full Privilege ONE Membership entitles you to unlimited access to all amenities at Oakmont Country Club along with home, community, and world ONE benefits.
- Young Executive ONE Membership was created specifically for professionals and young families in the 23 to 39 age bracket; includes access to all club amenities with only minor limitations and restrictions on weekend and holiday tee times along with home, community, and world ONE benefits.
- Twilight ONE Membership was created specifically for golfers who only play in the afternoons; includes access to all club amenities with restrictions on tee times along with home, community, and world ONE benefits.
- Tennis ONE Membership allows you to enjoy full tennis access, pool, fitness, dining and social amenities along with home, community, and world ONE benefits.
- Lifestyle ONE Membership entitles you to dining at the club, fitness, pool and social amenities along with home, community, and world ONE benefits.