Piedmont Club - Haymarket
Set up a tour for a closer look at Club dining.Set Up a Tour
Richard "RJ" Johnson
Interested in becoming a Member?
You can schedule a private meal or event at our Club! Find out more.
Members may make regular dining reservations by logging in to the members only section or by calling 703.753.5922.
Satisfy your taste buds
At the Piedmont Club, enjoy delicious food with quiet ambience expertly orchestrated by our executive chef. Experience relaxed dining in the Bistro or on the patio overlooking the 18th hole. The Bistro is open to Piedmont Members as well as Piedmont Residents. Click here to learn more about Piedmont Resident Rights.
As an added privilege, Piedmont O.N.E. Members receive 50% off a la carte dining.
We invite you to enjoy a variety of themed buffet nights:
- Sunday: "Family Fun Day"- Kids 12 and under eat free off of the kids menu, Junior Scorecards- bring them in for a free sundae!
- Tuesday: "Twofer Tuesdays"- Enjoy an appetizer and entree or entree and dessert for $20!
- Wednesday: "From the Fire: Farm to Fork"- Enjoy locally sourced meats from the grill. Beginning at 5:30pm.
- Thursday: "Al Fresco Pasta Night"-Enjoy our improved pasta station and create your favorite pasta dish. "Wine Down Thursday"- Enjoy 50% off bottles and glasses of wine.
- Friday: "Surf & Turf Grill Night featuring Piedmont's Famous Prime Rib"- Enjoy seafood specials off the grill paired with light sides. Also, enjoy our famous prime rib. Beginning at 5:30pm. "Live Music"- Every3rd Friday of the month.
- Saturday: "Happy Hour & Chef's Features"- Enjoy happy hour drink features and a complimentary snack from 5pm-7pm. Also, enjoy Saturday features.
- Tuesday-Thursday: Community Midweek Madness - At participating clubs for Members with Network Upgrade Benefits, Members enjoy 50% off dining and Guests enjoy 50% off golf green fees
- Monthly Member Surprise: Every month we will be offering one Member appreciation surprise that will be featured for the month.
For full information on weekly theme nights, make sure to check the Piedmont Club calendar. To make your dining reservations, login as a Member or call the club.
We kindly ask that you adhere to the Piedmont Club dress code when dining in the Bistro or Bar.