Piedmont Club - Winston-Salem
Take a tour of the Club and see what you can enjoy.Set Up a Tour
Experience the NEW Piedmont Club
We’ve redesigned the Club to offer you more fun, more services and more reasons to be a Member including:
We’ve redesigned the Club to offer you more fun, more services, and more reasons to be a Member including:
- New Bar – with lots of room and big screen TVs
- New Grille Dining Area – open and spacious with a modern urban look and feel
- New Touchdown Rooms – work in private or have a quick meeting
- New Upgraded Technology – faster wi-fi and mobile reception
- New Lobby Lounge – with enhanced Member services
- New ONE Membership that includes weekday breakfast and lunch from the Chef’s Table and Signature Gold Unlimited, i.e., complimentary dining and golf privileges at ClubCorp Associate clubs outside a 50-mile radius of Piedmont Club.
- Newly Renovated Private Rooms with Technology
Piedmont Club is recognized as the leading business and social club in the North Carolina Triad Region. You and your guests will experience:
- Meaningful Business Connections and Vibrant Social Activity through the Business Forum, Women’s Forum, Golf League, Skyhigh Sips Socials, Wine Tastings and Dinners, Family events, Cooking Classes, Symphony/Opera Luncheons with Maestro Moody and soloists, etc. Plus a New Bar area with lots of room and big screen TVs for watching sports events, etc.
- Complimentary Private Meeting Space for Business and Social Events when a meal is served. A professional event and wedding planner insures that your event is perfect. Video conferencing and state-of-the-art business technology are also available.
- Office Away from Office with a Hospitality Station and Wireless Internet Access that offers a convenient work environment between appointments, a place to meet community and business leaders, new clients and friends, and to refresh and recharge. New Touchdown rooms are available to work in private or have a quick meeting.
- Multiple Private Club Memberships in 150 associate clubs and country clubs, plus 100 resorts, hotels, restaurants, etc., throughout the country including the nearby clubs in Raleigh, Chapel Hill, and Charlotte, the Homestead and Pinehurst resorts, as well as the String and Splinter in High Point. Optional Signature Gold levels give you complimentary dining and/or golf at many of those properties.
Member Benefits – ALL Members receive the following:
- On-Line Business Directory
- Full schedule of regular Business Programming Seminars and Guest Speaker Series
- Weekly business referral group
- Entrée to celebrate your Birthday
- Bottle of Champagne to celebrate your Anniversary
- On-line Find Hotel for up to 40% off hotel rack rates and more on Club web site.
- Member Mixers throughout the year, including the greatly anticipated Club Christmas Party.
There is no contract, assessment fees or monthly food and beverage minimum.
A 30-day notice is required to resign the membership or drop the SG upgrade.