Piedmont Club - Winston-Salem
Life at the Club
Take a tour of the Club and see what you can enjoy.Set Up a Tour
Interested in becoming a Member? Click here to contact me and find out more.
Better Business Bureau
Experience the Piedmont Club
Piedmont Club is recognized as the leading business and social club in the North Carolina Triad Region. You and your guests will experience:
- Meaningful Business Connections and Vibrant Social Activity through the Business Forum, Women’s Forum, Golf League, Quarterly Open House Events, Wine Tastings and Dinners, Family events, Culinary Events, Symphony/Opera Luncheons with Maestro Moody and soloists, etc. Plus a bar area with lots of room and big screen TVs for watching sports events, etc.
- Complimentary Private Meeting Space for Business and Social Events when a meal is served. A professional event and wedding planner insures that your event is perfect. Video conferencing and state-of-the-art business technology are also available.
- Office Away from Office with a Hospitality Station and WiFi Access that offers a convenient work environment between appointments, a place to meet community and business leaders, new clients and friends, and to refresh and recharge. New Touchdown rooms are available to work in private or have a quick meeting.
- Multiple Private Club Memberships in 300 network clubs throughout the country including affiliate relationships with clubs in Raleigh, Chapel Hill, and Charlotte, the Homestead and Pinehurst resorts, as well as the String and Splinter in High Point. Optional Signature Gold levels give you complimentary dining and/or golf at many of those properties.
Member Benefits – ALL Members receive the following:
- Full schedule of regular Business Programming Seminars and Guest Speaker Series
- Weekly business referral group
- Complimentary dessert to celebrate your birthday
- Bottle of Champagne to celebrate your anniversary
- On-line Find Hotel for up to 40% off hotel rack rates and more on Club website.
- Member Mixers throughout the year, including the greatly anticipated Club Christmas Party.