Main Number: 215.475.5674
The Gettysburg Leadership Experience[ X ]
Date: Tue, Nov 13, 2012
Time: 8:00am - 10:00am
Add to your Calendar: Download Now
The Gettysburg Leadership Experience
-Timeless Lessons for Today's Leaders
$10(before tax and gratuity)
Includes a lite breakfast
The Gettysburg Leadership Experience is not a study of military strategy, but an excellent opportunity to stimulate new thinking and a new understanding of leadership, teamwork, and communication.
The Gettysburg Leadership Experience studies the challenges facing commanders in this pivotal battle of the American Civil War, participants learn practical, usuable lessons that will benefit their organizations today, gaining new insights and new ideas on:
- How leaders can make the right calls amid murky, ill-defined conditions, incomplete information and high pressure.
- The intricacies of decision-making and communication in large organizations, and how culture affects what's possible
- How successful leaders share their vision for success, reduce the possibility of misinterpretation, and get everyone pulling in the same direction.
- How leaders develop imagination and courage in themselves and others
- Why character, a central element of leadership, is the key to building trust on teams