Executive Chef Scott Dalesandro is an 1986 graduate from Johnson and Wales University, College of Culinary Arts in Providence, Rhode Island. From there he launched a career that spans a spectacular range of restaurant experiences both here and abroad.
Dalesandro’s U.S. culinary posts include:
• Fox & Hounds Restaurant in Boston, Massachusetts – chef de cuisine
• The Marshall House in Savannah, Georgia* – executive chef
• Casa Marina Resort in Key West, Florida* – executive chef
• Red Rock Canyon Grill in Orlando, Florida – executive chef
• Fulton’s Crab House in Orlando, Florida – executive sous chef
• The Historic Terrace Hotel in Lakeland, Florida – executive sous chef
• The NBA City Restaurant in Universal City, Florida – executive sous chef
* Four Star or Four Diamond establishments
Dalesandro’s international culinary posts include:
- Gashof Brau in Holzgau, Austria – chef de cuisine
- Five-Star Europa Hotel Tyrol in Innsbruck, Austria – garde manager chef & assistant pastry chef
- Sonesta Beach Resort in Hamilton, Bermuda – executive sous chef
Dalesandro has also appeared as a celebrity chef on national television programs including the Food Network, locally aired Chef’s Kitchen and on TNT during the NBA finals in 2001, preparing dinner for Charles Barkley and Patrick Ewing.
Chef Scott also had the honor of preparing a gourmet repast for former President and Mrs. George Bush, Sr.