River Run Country Club
Take a tour of the Club and see what you can enjoy.Find Out More
Membership Sales Director
We offer a highly qualified staff with more than 30 years of teaching experience. The teaching program at the club is commonly regarded as one of the best in the Lake Norman and Charlotte region, having developed players that have become some of the standout players in the college programs across the country. Our PGA Teaching Professionals use the latest game improvement technology to assess player’s games and recommend instruction for improvement. The team works with golfers of all ages whether it’s the beginning Junior Golfer looking to learn the game of golf or a scratch golfer looking to make a simple tweak to their game, our experts have what it takes to help.
• Tech savvy staff using the latest in ball tracking and video analysis systems
• Keen understanding of the need to correspond via social media opportunities to further enhance the learning experience and grow the game
• TPI level 3 fitness instructor who is considered one of the best in the industry
• Weekly comprehensive golf fitness program offered as part of golf development
• Corporate golf schools, junior golf schools/academies, ladies golf schools and clinics, men's golf schools and clinics, along with our Junior Never Ever beginner weekly clinics are just part of the instructional program offered at the club
• College and career golf placement opportunities via a staff highly networked within the college ranks
• A world-renowned golf sports psychology instructor available for those aspiring to compete on the highest level
Please call the golf shop to discuss further the many opportunities to begin your enjoyment of learning and playing the game of golf.