When Your Special Event Deserves a Distinct Venue with Talented Professionals: Choose the Rivers Club
At the Rivers Club, we have everything you need to host a private event. With seven event spaces that boast varying layouts and capacities, we have hosted everything from weddings to networking events, bar mitvahs to individual meetings.
Personalization is what makes your private event at the Club so unique. Chef Jim Gelzheiser can prepare anything you crave for your special day, and our private event directors, Kari Jensen and Amanda Rapach, are with you through every step of the planning process.
Weddings are especially popular at the Club, with the Three Rivers Ballroom measuring 3,955 square feet and comfortably seating up to 250 guests for a wedding (with a dance floor) and 300 for other seated dinner events. During weekends, private event hosts can have access to the entire dining level of the Club. This provides you separate areas for the wedding ceremony, hors d’oeuvres and the reception, which means you don’t have to share the space with another wedding party; something all too familiar at other venues. Additionally, you won’t have to worry about last-minute set up and layout changes - it’s all taken care of in advance.
In addition to the Three Rivers Ballroom, other private room options include:
*The Duquesne Room, a traditional space with rich wood décor that can be used for cocktail parties of up to 45 people, luncheons for groups up to 35 or committee meetings of 25 or fewer
*The Rivers Room, a 60-seat backdrop for an impressive view of Station Square, the Incline and Mount Washington, as well as several pieces of inspiring local artwork.
*The Grant Room, presenting Station Square by way of expansive windows and abundant sunlight, is ideal for an intimate dinner party of 20 people or fewer.
*The Smithfield Room is a corner room that seats up to 12 and faces the Smithfield Street Bridge, best for small team meetings or board discussions.
The Rivers Club has close relationships with many private event vendors that will ensure every last detail is perfect. On Tuesday, we hosted our annual Event Showcase & Expo, with over 80 top event vendors and speakers such as The Event Group’s Sheila Weiner and Prima Eventi’s Christine Ferguson. You can also find our Event Showcase & Expo featured in the upcoming edition of WHIRL Magazine.
This month, some of our blog will be focusing on private events at the Rivers Club, but for now we leave you with an overview of the top 10 reasons to host your next event at the Club.
10. There’s never a room rental fee for Rivers Club members as long as food and beverage is provided.
9. All private dining rooms include complimentary wireless Internet and affordable videoconferencing capabilities.
8. We are all about the details.
7. Chef Jim Gelzheiser and his culinary team deliver superior food quality and presentation for every event.
6. Your event is as important to us as it is to you.
5. We have all-inclusive pricing and welcome the opportunity to customize your menu.
4. You can feel confident during your business meetings that you will receive discreet yet attentive service.
3. ALL of your guests will be raving about YOUR event.
2. Your special day will be filled with magical moments that will last a lifetime.
And the number one reason to host your next event at the Rivers Club is….
1. Private Event Directors Kari and Amanda make event planning as easy as 1, 2, 3!For the latest in event planning trends, make sure to follow our event boards on Pinterest here. See below for a look into your Rivers Club private event space options.
For the latest in event planning trends, make sure to follow our event boards on Pinterest here. See below for a look into your Rivers Club private event space options.
For more information on room capacities and layouts, or any event planning needs, contact Amanda Rapach at email@example.com or call 412-391-5227.