Visit us today and experience Club life at its best.Find Out More
412.391.5227 x: 240
For when you’re home…
When Pittsburgh Community members are out and about in the Pittsburgh area they are able to enjoy golf, athletic, tennis, swim and social benefits at the many local ClubCorp clubs. Members enjoy 1 complementary greens fee* at one of seven clubs each month as well as six rounds of golf each calendar year at clubs such as Treesdale, Diamond Run and Chartiers Country Club. Pittsburgh Community members also receive 2 for 1 dining once a month at Diamond Run, Treesdale and the Harvard Yale Princeton Club.
When you’re close to home…
Pittsburgh Society gives you access to prestigious area clubs – with more benefits and services added frequently.
What is Pittsburgh Society?
When you’re out and about, Pittsburgh Society gives you access to the ClubCorp family of clubs in the Pittsburgh area and more. Through a variety of locations and amenities, your private club desires are expanded throughout the region.
What are the benefits?
- Golf with preferred tee times and rates at some of the finest courses in the country like Chartiers Country Club or the Arnold Palmer-designed Treesdale course
- Social and dining privileges at some of the best local private clubs and restaurants
- Access to indoor and outdoor tennis courts and state-of-the-art fitness facilities
- A social calendar of events designed for Members’ interests
- Luxury spa services at high-end spa facilities and access to swimming pools around town
- My TicketLine – VIP seating to Pittsburgh Steelers, Penguins, concerts, shows and more
- Invitations to Members-only events at clubs around town – wine tastings, networking forums, golf events and more
- ClubLine – information and reservations with one phone call
How do I sign up?
Simply join our Club by contacting our membership director and upgrade to Pittsburgh Society. It's that easy.