Shadowridge Country Club
Take a tour of the Club and see what you can enjoy.Set Up a Tour
760.727.7700 x: 103
The dress code applies to Members and guests of all ages. The dress code is the responsibility of the Member; however, Shadowridge management has the right to refuse service to a Member or guest who is not appropriately dressed. If a Member or guest does not follow the dress code, the Member and their guests will be asked to make the appropriate changes. From time to time, exceptions to the dress code may be made for certain special events.
At all times on the golf course and practice areas:
- Men must wear collared shirts or mock turtleneck shirts. Shirts must be tucked in with the exception of Aloha or silk shirts (shirts that are meant to be worn untucked). Please do not wear T-shirts. Men’s shorts should be no less than a 7-inch inseam. All caps and visors must be worn facing forward.
- Women wearing shorts/skorts must ensure no less than a 6-inch inseam. Shirts may be worn with sleeves/without a collar or without sleeves/with a collar. Tank tops, halter-tops, midriff style, exposed midriff or strapless tops are not allowed.
- Blue jeans or any color denim, short shorts, cutoffs, tennis or running shorts, tank tops and sweat pants are not allowed.
If you are in doubt concerning your attire, please check with the golf shop. Please see below for clubhouse apparel.
Members are expected to dress appropriately for the surroundings and atmosphere provided in the setting of the Club and to advise their guests accordingly.
- Blue jeans are allowed in the grill and patio only, during lunch and dinner. They are not allowed in the main dining room, and baggy or distressed jeans are not allowed at any time.
- Men must wear collared or mock turtle shirts and make sure they are tucked in. Aloha or silk shirts that are cut to be worn untucked are considered appropriate. No T-shirts are allowed. Men’s shorts should be appropriate in length (no less than a 7-inch inseam), and men’s hats are not allowed in the dining areas.
- Women’s shorts/skorts should be no less than a 6-inch inseam. Shirts may be worn with sleeves/without a collar, or without sleeves/with a collar. Tank tops, halter-tops, midriff style, exposed midriff or strapless tops are not allowed.
- For men and women, short shorts, cutoffs, tennis or running shorts, tank tops and sweat pants are not allowed in the clubhouse.
If you are in doubt about your attire, please contact the management or the dining room staff. Please see the golf section above for specific golf course apparel.