Silver Lake Country Club
Set up a tour for a closer look at Club golf.Set Up a Tour
Interested in becoming a Member?
Golf Pro Shop
|Daily||7:30 am – 7:30 pm|
SLCC Golf Course Blog
Click here to stay informed about golf course maintenance and grounds improvement projects at the club.
Host a Tournament
Host an outing or a tournament! Find out more in the Tournaments section.
- Children must have a driver’s license to operate a golf cart. Please adhere to this.
- Non-player on golf course – subject to Pro Shop discretion.
- Soft Spikes: The use of metal golf spikes is prohibited at all times.
- Each Member and guest must register in the Golf Shop and sign for cart rental before beginning play.
- Play must start on first tee unless authorized by Golf Shop. Each player must have his or her own set of clubs.
- Rental clubs are available in the Golf Shop.
- The Golf Professional, or designated representative, shall have full charge of the operation of the Golf Course and all practice areas including the enforcement of the rules applicable to golf operations.
- USGA Rules govern all play. USGA rules include adopted local rules printed on the scorecard or posted temporarily in the Golf Shop or Nos. 1 and 10 tees.
- All Members are responsible for posting their own scores into the handicap computer located in the Golf Shop.
- Silver Lake Country Club golf rangers have full authority to administer all golf rules and pace of play system.
- Handicap flags are available for those Members who are physically challenged. These people have more allowance to certain cart privileges. Must register in Golf Shop for handicap flag.
- White posts approximately 50 yards from green. Carts must exit the fairway and proceed in the rough or cart path. Carts must stay 30 feet from greens and tees. Please observe all cart directional signs located along side white posts.