Skyline Club - Southfield
Take a tour of the Club and see what you can enjoy.Set Up a Tour
248.350.9898 x: 311
|Breakfast||7 – 9 am|
|Dinner||5:30 – 9 pm|
Our Club’s Board of Governors has established the following policy. The purpose of this policy is to maintain a professional atmosphere for Members and guests consistent with a premier private business Club. This dress code applies to all Club users, including children. It is the Member's responsibility to inform all guests of the dress code prior to arrival at the Club. Members and guests who do not meet the Club’s dress code are turned away if dressed inappropriately.
Member Dining Room
- Business suits
- Dress shirt with dress slacks
- Jackets and ties are recommended but not required
- Knit or casual shirts with collars
- Pants suit or business suits
- Dresses/skirts with blouses
- Casual slacks
- Casual skirts and dresses
Denim of any kind is not permitted at any time in the Member Dining Room. No exceptions.
Appropriate denim will be permitted in the Member’s Lounge Monday through Friday. The Club defines appropriate denim as: not faded or bleached, baggy, dirty or torn. Denim with writing, slogans of any kind or excessive embellishments is not permitted.
Private events rooms
Persons using the private event rooms are expected to conform to the Club’s dress code. It shall be the responsibility of the Member or host of a private event to inform guests of the need to arrive at the Club wearing appropriate attire.
Unacceptable attire in the Club at all times
- Athletic wear (jogging suits, sweat suits, sneakers or tennis/running shoes)
- Baseball caps
- Flip-flops or casual sandals
- Shorts or skorts
- T-shirts, tank tops, tank-style undershirts, halter-tops
- Bare midriffs
- Clothing with holes