Spring Valley Lake Country Club
Set up a tour for a closer look at Club tennis.Set Up a Tour
Tennis Pro Shop
|Daily||Dawn – 9 pm|
Host a Tournament
Host an outing or a tournament! Find out more in the tournaments section.
Here are the house rules for Spring Valley Lake Country Club. Please follow them to make sure everyone enjoys their tennis game at the Club.
- Children are allowed at the tennis courts only when accompanied by an adult or scheduled to play.
- School-age children under 12, may remain in the seating area while their parents are at the tennis
- Children under the age of 12 may not be left by unattended at any time. Proper etiquette and behavior is required of all children; insuring proper behavior is the responsibility of the parent at all times.
- For the safety of our children and comfort of our adult Members, the Club may require the parent of a child with bad behavior to directly supervise that child at all times.
- Infants and toddlers are discouraged from being at the courts.
General Club Tennis Etiquette
- Players should not engage in loud talking on the court. For example, baseline-to-baseline conversation is not appreciated.
- Conversations are acceptable in seating area. People in the seating areas should refrain from loud conversation in consideration of players on nearby courts.
- Please turn cell phones off when on court and on adjacent decks. If you must use your cell phone, please step away from courts that are in use.
- Food and uncovered drinks are not allowed on the courts.
- Cigarette, pipe and cigar smoking is not allowed anywhere in the tennis facility, including the deck areas. Adults wishing to smoke may do so in the parking lot.
- Chewing gum is not allowed at the tennis facility.
- Only food and beverages purchased at the Club may be consumed on Club property. Exceptions must be approved in advance by the tennis director.
- Please dispose of trash in trashcans when leaving your court after you finish playing.
- Adults playing with children are requested not to take courts next to a competitive match. Please avoid taking ball baskets to practice on a court next to a match, unless all courts are taken. Out of courtesy to your fellow Members, when all courts are taken, please refrain from loud drill activity that distracts and disrupts neighboring match play.