Stonebriar Country Club
Contact Jimmie Meador, PGA Director of Golf Instruction at 214.336.2042.Jr Golf Academy
Our mission at Stonebriar Country Club is to provide a nurturing environment for our Junior Golfers to grow and develop a love for the game of golf. Our development programs introduce young people to the game and provide different levels of learning and experiences keeping connected to the game. We then offer clinics and academy to help those juniors who want to continue their development towards a competitive level.
Our first clinic of the year begins in March and our development and competitive levels carry all the way through December. Our PGA Director of Golf Instruction, not only coordinates and executes all of our junior programming, but also works privately with most of our competitive players.
Junior Tournament Prep Weekly Program
This clinic is for those juniors who have already been introduced to the game of golf and would like to take their game to the next level in preparation for competitive tournament golf. A minimum of six juniors will be required for each session.
- June 12 – 15
- June 28 – 29
- July 10 – 13
- 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. Clinic Instruction
- 12 – 1 p.m. Lunch
- 1 – 3:30 p.m. On-course play and instruction
$295 includes 12 hours of clinic instruction and coaching from Director of Golf Instruction, Jimmie Meador.
Areas of instruction:
- Video analysis – the fundamentals of chipping, pitching and putting
- Bunker play – fairway and green side
- Shot making
- Adverse lies of the ball and the cause and effect of an alter stance
- Short game skill drills
- Distance control
- How to practice
- Rules, etiquette and sportsmanship
- Mental approach to the game
- Course management
- Food and refreshments each day
- Prizes and awards