Stonebriar Country Club
Take a tour of the Club and see what you can enjoy.Set Up a Tour
972.625.5050 x: 225
972.625.5050 x: 474
Tennis Pro Shop
|Tue - Thurs||8:30 am - 8 pm|
|Fri - Sun||8:30 am - 6 pm|
Host a Tournament
Host an outing or a tournament! Find out more in the tournaments section.
Stonebriar Junior Tennis
We seek to develop a well-rounded person both on and off the court and to create a foundation on which sound skills and techniques can be developed on. Through a mix of fun, intense drills, physical training, mental toughness as well as lots of monitored match play during practice and tournaments. Our approach is player oriented and we try and help the player achieve their goals through constant consultation with our enthusiastic coaching staff.
We offer programs from as early as five years all the way up.
Camps and clinics run throughout the year so feel free to check programs and see which one suits you the best. This is the place to be if you are looking for an academy where you can learn, compete and have fun.
Mommie and Me: Ages 2 ½-4 years
- Interactive adult and child playtime introducing the fundamentals of tennis in a game-based environment. Skill building - motor skills; movement and balance exercises through fun activities and games.
- Introductory level tennis suitable for first year of tennis or total beginner. Focus is coordination skills .Played on 36ft court with Red Balls.
Little Tennis II: Ages 5, 6
- Second year introductory tennis for players with better ball sense and better technique. Emphasis on Serve, Rally, and Score. Red Ball 36ft court.
Quickstart I: Ages 7, 8
- Introductory level for 8 and under starting out tennis who are starting out and are trying to learn the basics of the game. Red ball 36ft court.
Quickstart II: Ages 9, 10
- Introductory level for first year tennis on the 60ft court and orange ball. Focus is on technique.
Jumpstart Ages 11 – 15
- Introductory level for players starting to play tennis and need to learn the fundamentals of the game. Preparation for Academy 1 & II.
Academy I: Ages 12 and Under
- Intermediate to advanced junior who are starting to play tournaments and team tennis. Every session involves Drills , Match/Point play and Fitness. Minimum of two days per week. Should be complementing with a private lessons.
Academy II: Ages 13 and Over
- Intermediate to advanced juniors participating in tournaments or starting to play tournaments. Should be complementing with private lessons. Drills ,Play and Fitness in every session. Minimum 2 days a week.
Payments are due on the first day of the session
- Drop in fees will be charged in instances where no payments have been received
- A 15% surcharge added on the fees for any non member charges.
- Any non members must leave a credit card on file for tennis charges.
- Credits will be applied for any cancelled lessons due to weather
- Make up can be arranged with the coach during the same session.
- Please make sure we have the most current information on our records by completing a Release and Medical Info record at the front desk.