Stonebriar Country Club
Take a tour of the Club and see what you can enjoy.Set Up a Tour
972.625.5050 x: 225
It is the responsibility of the Member to inform his/her guest and family members of the Stonebriar Country Club dress code prior to arriving at the Club. Management shall have the authority to decide if dress meets the spirit of the dress code, whether the dress issue is specifically covered or not.
Berkshire Grill/Clarendon Dining Rooms
- Minimum requirements for boys (ages 5 and older) and gentlemen: slacks, dress or casual shoes, collared shirt or dressy noncollared shirts. Shirts must be tucked in at all times, unless the shirt is designed to be worn out, such as the Tommy Bahama brand, with squared bottoms.
- Minimum requirements for girls (ages 5 and older) and ladies: dress or casual shoes, dresses, skirts, dress pants. Designer thong-type shoes are acceptable for ladies only. No beach/pool sandals with rubber unstructured soles.
- Saturday night dining and Sunday brunch are intended for a more upscale dining experience; "dressy business casual" is the minimum requirement. Gentlemen should be attired, as a minimum, in dress slacks and a collared shirt or dressy noncollared shirts. Dresses or pants and skirts of appropriate length with an appropriate top for ladies. Jackets are preferred but not required.
Tavern On The Green
- Tavern on the Green is a more relaxed area designed as a players lounge. The dress code of the Berkshire Grill and Clarendon apply. Golf attire and tennis attire are permitted in the Tavern on the Green.
- Hats, caps and visors worn appropriately are permitted in the Tavern.
- We would like for all Members to keep our little Members within the dress guidelines as much as possible. All children 5 years and older should follow the dress guidelines.