Stonebriar Country Club
Tournaments & Outings
Let us help you plan your special event. Ask for more information or meet with one of our event planners.Find Out More
Tournament Sales Director
972.625.5050 x: 492
Host your next tournament or outing here
From the amazing golf courses to the presentation of the food, service and elegant atmosphere, Stonebriar Country Club is the perfect location for your next golf outing. Our commitment is to provide first-class planning, quality cuisine and service that will make your event unforgettable.
Both our courses are kept in pristine condition year-round. The Fazio Course opened in November 2000 and has an open and user-friendly layout perfect for tournaments and golfers of all skill levels. Here you will find dramatic landforms, subtly contoured greens, native grass border areas and masterful but fair bunkering in a landscaped environment that looks long finished and evolved. The greens are Bent Grass, and the fairways and roughs are Tifsport Bermuda.
The Country Club Course opened in July 1988. In its first year of operation, the course received Golf Digest’s nomination for the “Best New Course in the Nation.” With an intricate and interesting layout, the course is more conducive to low handicappers skilled in the art of shot-making. The greens are Bent Grass, and the fairways and roughs are Tifway 419 Bermuda. Stonebriar Country Club is home to six of the "Top 25 Most Profitable Charity Golf Tournaments in DFW," with four in the top 10 according to the Dallas Business Journal.
We specialize in
- Charity or fundraising golf tournaments
- Corporate golf tournaments
- Corporate clinics or team-building tournaments
- Association tournaments
- Tournaments just for fun
From planners coordinating their first event, to seasoned professionals, you can be sure our staff will be here every step of the way to ensure your success. Our tournament program is beyond comparison, and our team is trained in creating the most memorable golf experience possible. We’ll exceed your expectations and pay attention to the details.
Our tournament management services include:
- Green fee, cart and range
- Carts fully stocked with towels and tees
- Complimentary skirted registration, auction and prize tables
- Drive-through personal bag drop service
- Personalized cart signs, scorecards and rules sheet with organization logo
- Professional tournament scoring and handicapping
- Placement and collection of all sponsor signs and banners
- Set up of contest markers
- Room to host your pre- or post-tournament party (room availability and minimums apply)
- Beverage cart service and more
- Hole-in-one packages
- Food & beverage (on and off course)
- Merchandise packages or custom logo items
- Printing of course signage and banners
- On-course clinics or skills games
- Specialty linens or party decorations
- Canopy tents, tables and chairs on course
- Overnight room accommodations (on-site) for out-of-town guests
In addition, hiring all the right people to make your day go smoothly is just as important to us as it is to you. We have a list of known professionals we’re happy to share with you upon request.
We understand that course selection and an overall great package are key to hosting a memorable event. We are flexible and willing to work with you on every aspect. We hope that you are able to schedule a tour with us today before making any final decisions. You will be glad you did.
To find out more, contact our tournament sales director.