Stonebridge Ranch Country Club
Take a tour of the Club and see what you can enjoy.Set Up a Tour
Membership Questions?Contact Us
Ranch Pool Hours
|Opening Day||Sat, May 25|
Dive Right In
Don’t just dip your toes in the water — make a splash! There are lots of ways to cool off at The Ranch pool, from our swim lessons for kids of all ages to birthday parties with a twist. We can’t wait to see you at the pool!
- 11am-8pm | Wednesday-Monday
- Closed | Tuesday
- Ranch Pool Open for the Season May 24!
- 11am-8pm | Tuesday-Sunday
- Closed | Monday
- SB Pool Open for the Season June!
Guest fees will be billed to the hosting Member’s account for the amount of $5 per guest. The Club provides each Member and their guest with a towel. If towels are not returned, the hosting Member’s account will be charged $15 per towel. All guests must be accompanied by a Member of Stonebridge Ranch Country Club.
The pool closes with the sighting of lightning and/or the sound of thunder. With respect to the distance of the storm clouds, the pool will open 30 minutes after the last sighting of lightning or sound of thunder. This rule is for the safety of our members and their guests.
The Ranch Clubhouse pool has luxurious cabanas available for either ½ day or full day reservations. Reservations can be made by contacting the Club Receptionist at 972.529.5991 up to 7 days in advance. A food and beverage minimum is required with the use of each cabana.
M,W,Th | 11-3pm $30 | 3:30-8pm $35 | Full Day $55Fri/Sat/Sun | 11-3pm $40 | 3:30-8pm $45 | Full Day $75Holidays | Full Day Only $125
The Stonebridge pool will be open from 8-10am Tuesday-Sunday for adult-only lap swim. Children are not allowed in the pool area until 11am when a lifeguard is on duty.
Every Saturday is Super Saturday at the Ranch pool. Kiddos will enjoy volleyball tournaments, super soaker wars, kids crafts and more! You never know what might be in store for you during Super Saturdays!
Dive In Movies
2nd Saturday of June, July & August at the Ranch pool at sundown
SPLASH! Swim Team
- Children ages 5-17 are invited to join our SPLASH! Swim Team.
- The goal of this program is to develop swimming skills, encourage friendly competition and promote summertime fun.
- The SPLASH! Swim Team is coached by Dave Young. Dave grew up in swimming, first as an age group swimmer and later swimming in NCAA Division 1 for the US Naval Academy. He has competed as a Masters Swimmer for the past 20 years and is currently an American Swimming Coaches Association Level III Masters Coach. Dave, along with a cadre of talented young assistant coaches, has led SPLASH! successfully since 2015.
- The first afternoon practice is Tuesday, May 27 at The Ranch and Stonebridge pools.
- The first morning practice is Monday, June 3 at The Ranch pool.
Fee includes team swim cap, team t-shirt, end-of-the-season SPLASH! Swim Team banquet, all championship fees and lessons at a discount. See our Registration Packet for more information, and return it to the front desk at either Clubhouse to sign up!
Swim Lessons & Levels
Children as young as age 2 are encouraged to sign up for swim lessons, which are ½ hour each and can be purchased individually or as a package. During the first lesson, our experienced swim instructors will assess your child’s abilities and determine which level suits them best. Each level demonstrates certain skills your child will learn during the lessons.
Swim lessons are ½ hour each and can be purchased individually or as a package. SPLASH! Swim Team Members receive a discounted rate. Children must be at least 2 years old for swim lessons.
Swim Lesson Fees
- $30 | Private Lesson
- $20 | SPLASH! Team Member Private Lesson
- $200 | 8 Private Lessons
- $120 | 8 SPLASH! Swim Team Member Private Lessons
All lessons are scheduled by emailing the Aquatic Director, Dave Young. Payment is Member charge only.
Each level demonstrates certain skills your child will learn during the lessons. The following activities will determine your child’s skill level requirements and which level of lessons he/she should attend.
Level 1 Skills
- Fully submerge face for 3 sec
- Bounce in chest deep water 10X
- Supported float on back for 5 sec
- Move 5 yards along side of pool
Level 2 Skills
- Fully submerge face for 5 sec
- Submerge in chest deep water
- Unsupported prone float for 5 sec
- Unsupported back float for 5 sec
- Bobbing 10X
- Supported front/back kick 15X
- Crawl 5 yards
- Backstroke 5 yards
Level 3 Skills
- Bob to wall/jump in deep water
- Prone glide with push off
- Back glide with push off
- Front crawl/backstroke for 10 yards
- Reverse direction while swimming crawl
- Reverse direction while swimming on
Level 4 Skills
- Rotary breathing
- Front crawl for 25 yards
- Backstroke for 25 yards
- Breaststroke kick for 10 yards
- Turning at the wall
- Treading Water
For more information regarding our swim team or lessons, contact Dave Young, Aquatic Director.
Planning a summertime celebration? The Ranch is the perfect place for your birthday, company, end-of-school or back-to-school parties and more. Whether you prefer to kick back in a poolside cabana or dive into the refreshing water, our pool is the coolest place to host your next memorable event.
Please note that parties cannot be scheduled during holiday events or special Club events. The Club must provide all food and beverages, with the exception of birthday cakes and cupcakes, and no outside food or beverages are allowed in the pool area.