Stonebridge Ranch Country Club
Dine at The Ranch Clubhouse
Set up a tour for a closer look at Club dining.Set Up a Tour
Interested in becoming a Member?
The Ranch Dining Room Hours
|Lunch & Dinner Service Only|
|Mon, Wed, Thurs||11am-8pm|
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Grab A Tasty Bite At The Ranch
Ranch Clubhouse Main Dining Room
Enjoy a meal in the stunning Ranch Clubhouse Main Dining Room with windows overlooking the beautiful Arthur Hills Course. Relax and dine in style when you join us for a lunchtime weekday getaway.
- Enjoy communal dining - work, play or catch up all at one table
- Try the Chef's scrumptious menu additions
Reservations are welcome and walk-ins will be taken per availability. Contact The Ranch Clubhouse at 972.529.5991.
The Ranch Twenty-8 Grille is the perfect place for a meal with the family. Recently renovated with modern touches in rich tones and decadent hues, the Twenty-8 Grille offers tantalizing choices to satisfy every appetite.
- Savor delectable entrees for the whole family
- Lounge in style on our luxurious patio seating overlooking the Hills course
- Unwind with flat screen TVs and a fire pit table
- Friday Night Out with Live Entertainment
The Grill is first come, first served. No reservations are accepted.
The Ranch Traditions
- Wednesday 5P-8P Taste of Italy – featuring create your own pasta station, chef’s Italian creations, variety salad station and large assortment of desserts. We also draw names from our POT OF GOLD each week with a chance to win a Food and Beverage credit worth at least $500
- Persons 13+ $17.95++
- Kids 8-12 $11.95++
- Kids 4-7 $8.95++
- Third Thursday of the month is live trivia night in the 28 Bar and Grill for a chance to win merchandise and food and beverage credits
- Last Thursday of the month is Breakfast for Dinner featuring our first class create your own omelet station, assorted fruit and pastries and other great breakfast foods
- Sunday is our top-notch brunch from 11A-2P. We feature our first class omelet station, assorted pastries, chef inspired main dishes, salads and soup, a carving station and of course two mimosas are included in the price.
- Persons 13+ $25.99++
- Kids 8-12 $15.95++
- Kids 4-7 $11.95++