Stonebridge Ranch Country Club
Dine at The Stonebridge Clubhouse
Savor Fine Dining At Its Finest
Stonebridge Main Dining Room
From the moment you arrive the Stonebridge Main Dining Room breathes timeless elegance and effortless style. Overlooking the beautiful Pete Dye Golf Course, the Stonebridge Main Dining Room is the perfect locale for an unforgettable evening out.
- Enjoy views of the lush putting green on the Pete Dye course
- Choose from two delicious menus: Lunch & Dinner or Chef's Special
- Join us Fridays at 5 pm for Prime Rib Night
Reservations are encouraged. Contact the Stonebridge Clubhouse at 972.529.5993. Please refrain from wearing blue jeans or hats in the Main Dining Room.
After you've worked up an appetite on our gorgeous greens, grab a bite at Stonebridge Grill. Discover our recently reinvented clubhouse with a touch of modern décor paired beautifully with traditional elegance. Set against a backdrop of our lush putting green, this is the perfect spot for a shared meal with family and friends.
- Relax on our quaint patio looking out onto the putting green
- Make new friends at the Member Mix & Mingle with complimentary hors d'oeuvres
- Indulge in delicious breakfast options as well as savory lunch and dinner choices from our All Day menu
The Grill is first come, first served. No reservations are accepted.
Executive Chef Lee Fields Recommends:
- Lobster Corn Dogs
- Shrimp & Candied Bacon Salad
- Dry Aged Pork Porterhouse
Stonebridge Weekly Traditions
- Weekly Features Menu
- Thursday | Member Mix & Mingle with complimentary Hors d'oeuvres
- Friday | Martini Night - $4 specialty Martinis & Prime Rib Night
- Saturday | Seafood Saturday