Tampa Palms Golf & Country Club
Take a tour of the Club and see what you can enjoy.Set Up a Tour
Please note that Tampa Palms Golf & Country Club is a private country club with an enforced dress code policy for Members, guests of Members and hotel guests. Parents are responsible for making sure their children follow the dress code as well. We expect Members, guests of Members, visitors to the Club, and hotel guests to dress in a way that fits the surroundings and atmosphere provided in the context of the Club. Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times at the Club.
The Palms Room
- Men: Pants and collared shirts.
- Women: Pants, dresses, and skirts.
- Not allowed: Blue denim jeans and shorts, shorts (with the exception of Family Night), nylon warm-up suits, tank tops, T-shirts, athletic shorts, cotton sweat pants, flip-flops and hats. Tennis skirts are not allowed during dinner (with the exception of Family Night).
- Men: Mock-neck, turtle neck and appropriate collarless shirts are allowed in addition to collared shirts, pants, mid-length shorts, nylon warm-up suits, approved golf and tennis attire, and denim jeans that are not frayed, cut or modified in any way. Hats are allowed in the Grill.
- Women: Pants, mid-length shorts, denim dresses/skirts, nylon warm-up suits, approved golf and tennis attire, and denim jeans/shorts that are not frayed, cut or modified in any way.
- Not allowed: Men's T-shirts, athletic tank tops, athletic shorts, cotton sweat pants and flip-flops.
- Men: Shirts with collars or mock-collar and sleeves, slacks and golf shorts up to four inches above the knee are considered appropriate attire.
- Women: Dresses, skirts, slacks, golf shorts up to four inches above the knee and blouses are considered appropriate attire.
- Shoes: Appropriate soft-spike golf shoes are required on the golf course and practice areas. Metal spikes are not allowed.
- Not allowed: Tank tops, T-shirts, fishnet tops, cutoffs, denim of any kind, sweat pants, jeans, bathing suits, tennis shorts or other athletic shorts more than four inches above the knee and halter tops or tennis dresses.
Members and guests are expected to dress appropriately at all times while using the Club facilities. Please wear clean, comfortable exercise clothing. Appropriate shoes, shirts and swimsuit cover-ups must be worn at all times in the Club. Not allowed: Street shoes in aerobics studio.
- Shoes: Smooth-soled tennis shoes on all court surfaces.
- Not allowed: Men's and women's T-shirts with slogans or inappropriate logos, men's sleeveless shirts, denim shorts, jeans, bathing suits, basketball shoes.
Only suitable attire, as determined by the Athletic Director, may be worn inside the fitness center:
- Men: T-shirts, gym shorts, warm-up pants, socks and sneakers are allowed.
- Women: Leotards, tights, warm-up suits, T-shirts, appropriate shorts, socks and sneakers are allowed.
- Not allowed: Slip-on shoes, flip-flops, bathing suits, shirts/shorts with edges that are not hemmed, loose jewelry and items containing metal of any kind are not allowed.